Follow on Twitter

Exercise & Ramblings 101

After two weeks of ignoring the scales, I am thinking of weighing again on Wednesday. I know I have probably ganined a few pounds, but maybe not because jeans are getting bigger on me. Over the last week I have ate too many 'sweets' and I need to stop that little habit. I've been ill with a sore throat, so there have been days I skipped my workout. As I am writing this, I have not done a Tae Bo workout, but I plan on doing one later after eat, probably a salad. I was planning on having a workout finished early in the morning, but I watched the new True Blood episode from last night which I recored on a VCR. Yes, I'm probably the only person who still uses a VCR.

For the readers who don't know me, I am a Tae Bo fan. After searching the web the other night for fitness equipment, I found out that there are two new Tae Bo workouts coming out in early September, Tae Bo Ripped Extreme and Billy's Bootcamp Sweat Off the Sizes. My birthday is in September, so maybe somebody will get me a gift! If not, I'm planning on buying the DVDs myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...