Follow on Twitter

Why I Love the MTV Music Awards

This guest post from Walter Horn

 
My favorite awards show is the MTV Music Awards. I look forward to this ceremony every year. I think it is the liveliest of the awards show on television. I wish that MTV had it during the January or February season, so we do not have to wait until August or September. After all, the award shows play earlier in the year.

I enjoy seeing what the bands and artists are going to wear. It is not your typical formal affair. These artists go all out for the MTV Music Awards. It is truly entertaining to see what they are going to wear on stage or on the red carpet.

The hosts change every year for the MTV Music Awards. Unfortunately, I did not like Russell Brand or Chelsea Handler as hosts. I am not sure who I would like to host this year's MTV Music Awards. Possibly Jimmy Fallon since he is funny. It would be great to see Carson Daly back on MTV even though he is not funny.

It will be interesting to see what will go down on my favorite awards show this year. Will Britney Spears perform? What will Lady Gaga wear? Will Kesha win awards? I will definitely have to tune in to see my favorite performers and bands. I will make sure to watch my favorite awards show on expertsatellite.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...