Follow on Twitter

Catching a Broadway show on the big screen

Guest post written by Alisha Henderson

 I've seen a few Broadway shows in my life and I absolutely loved them. I'd say it would be pretty hard to not enjoy a Broadway show. But, I'm not one of those people that can just afford to pick up and leave for a weekend to see a whole bunch of shows. Although I would love to be able to do that. So I like to seek out alternatives like local musicals, national tours of Broadway shows and movie versions of Broadway shows. I recently heard that they actually filmed a live performance of the show Memphis and released it in theaters. But now it's out on DVDs and I'm going to watch it.

 While I was online looking for some info about tracking down a copy of this, since they closed down all of our local video and DVD stores. As I was looking online for that info, I saw some info on miracle ear and decided to get fitted with some hearing aids.

 I found a copy of it and was glad to have the hearing aids. I think they helped me experience the play that much more!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...