Follow on Twitter

Cottage on the Hill

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My house sits on a hill and the driveway is fairly steep. I am in the middle of the city but you certainly would not know it if you came to visit. The proximity to shopping, my office, and the hustle and bustle of downtown night life, along with the quiet street and private area of the city, is what drew me to this particular house. Friends who visited after I moved in asked how in the world I found the place. I have a fabulous realtor friend! I have very little parking, though, which is a draw back for someone who loves to entertain. The house is small but perfect for me. I am a pretty independent woman and not much frightens me. But occasionally when I am alone on that hill, I hear noises or get a creepy feeling. Thank goodness I have security choice to relieve my fears. I always have the system on when I am in the house, and I always set the alarm when I leave. Being home alone with that security system on is a comfort that cannot be explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...