Follow on Twitter

Exercise Ramblings 101: Insanity and Home Security

Today I started day one of week 2 of the Insanity program. My legs are killing me, but I'm sticking through it. I got the nerve to weigh myself, and I'm at 197, while I was at 183 before the holidays. So this week a diet is a must.

While being bored tonight, I stumbled upon besthomesecurity.com, which are giving away a $100 Visa Reward offer with your purchase of the ADT Monitored Home Security System. After your $99 installation fee, you can save up to $850 with a free ADT System, which includes: wireless keyboard, three points protection, pet-sensitive motion detector, 2-way voice, high decibel siren, and free keychain remote. To me, that sounds like a good deal, especially when you can have your home monitored by ADT for just about one dollar a day. That sounds like a really great bargain.

ADT has over 130 years of experience and uses up-to-date technology, to ensure that your house is protected, that is why they are American's #1 provider for home security protection. You can control your home anywhere with the ADT Pulse, you can activate or disactivate your ADT Monitored Home Security System with your very own cell phone. Now, you'll know your house is safe and secured no matter where you are at.

3 comments:

Security Consultants said...

Home Security system the new internet technology gives the ability to monitor our home remotely. In addition, helping you get the right system at the right price is important to us whether it is a simple home burglar alarm, or a customized surveillance system with CCTV security cameras.
Security Consultants

Webcam Software said...

Home Sweet Home is a phrase that you should be able to use even when you're away from home. Increasing theft, vandalism and break-ins have resulted in most of us getting paranoid about the safety of our home. This increasing trend has snatched the peace of mind from you, and, like everyone else, I'm sure you're wondering what you could do to restore that peace of mind. Simple: Prevent attacks on your house by equipping yourself with a webcam software like GotoCamera.

Courtney Deason said...

Thanks a lot for sharing the article on this topic. That's an awesome article. I enjoyed the article a lot while reading. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. I want to say very thank you for this great information's. Now I understand about it. Thank you!
security systems review

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...